HJC RPHA 70 Lif Motorcycle Helmet
HJC RPHA 70 Lif Helmet are part of the latest HJC collection.
The RPHA 70 is a truly ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet (RPHA 11) with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet. The shell and associated componentry has been engineered to enable the helmet to be equipped with an internal sun visor, while weighing the same as the track-focused RPHA 11! Sharing the same large aperture, lockable, anti-fog equipped, quick release visor as its racing stable mate, the RPHA 70 Lif offers tremendous, confidence-inspiring visibility. The result is an unparalleled combination of comfort and practicality, which has to be tried to be believed.
Key Features of HJC RPHA 70 Helmet:
- Lightweight Multi-Composite Shell Construction
- Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch Coated Internal Sun Visor
- Multi-Point Ventilation System with New Lower Vent
- Double D-Ring Fastening
- Multicool Interior with Emergency Release System
- This helmet comes with a clear visor fitted as standard.
- Tinted visors are NOT suitable for public road use, they are designed for track use only.